A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking. Balance can be paid before or on the date of scheduled departure.
Deposits are refundable IF
- Tour is canceled due to unfavorable weather or other acts of God determined by us and if a suitable date cannot be rescheduled.
- You are on a cruise ship and your ship didn’t make it into port
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, contact us immediately.
- Notification 30 days before tour date, full refund less 10% administrative fee
- Notification 15 days before tour date, full refund less 25% administrative fee
- Notification 7 days before tour date, refund of deposit less 50%
- Notification 7 days or less, no refund available.
- If you contact us after the scheduled date or it is a no show, no refund is available.
Cancellation for airline delays/cancellation or illness will be considered on a case by case basis and we reserve the right to hold deposits. Blue Turtle Adventures reserves the right to cancel any tour or booking if deemed unfit to carry out, in which case an alternate departure date will be offered at your convenience if this doesn’t work a full refund will be issued (minus fees incurred for credit card transactions).
Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right to cancel tours prior to departure for reasons including but not limited to weather or insufficient number of guests. An alternative date will be rescheduled and if this does not fit into your time frame, a refund will be done accordingly. We will not be accountable for additional charges incurred.
No refunds will be given for unused portions of tours.
Blue Turtle Adventures reserves the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals, we will endeavor to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
We strongly recommend that all guests purchase travel insurance.